Wednesday, April 28, 2010

NO CAMERA....NO POSTS




We are still on the search for a new camera. No decisions yet and that means that there are no photos for tutorials or new ideas. I have given up on my ancient Nikon D100 and looking to get something else. Does anyone have a camera that they are dying over? I am not in the market for a fancy DSLR. Call me crazy, but they are not convenient. I spent years lugging that big thing around with all the lenses. So, for me. I need an in between. Something that has a few manual settings for low light. Do you have any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Get a Canon G11 or Panasonic Lumix LX3 (or whatever replaced it if it's already phased out). Great reviews from users :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE, FREAKING LOVE, my canon SD960 IS Power shot. I wanted the same thing that you wanted. And after going to a really expensive camera shop and talking with the pro's this is what I settled on. I thought I wanted a few more features and a little larger. But I was wrong. I LOVE this thing! You can check out my blog to see photo's taken from it...Keep it mind I am no pro myself. BUt I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete